Sunday 26 May 2019

Tarte Foundcealer Multi-Tasking Foundation


   This is a makeup and skincare hybrid foundation that gives you light to medium coverage and has a natural finish to it.

   This is a non-comedogenic formula that is also vegan and hypoallergenic. The foundation also has babassu, vitamin e, sunflower seed oil and hyaluronic acid in it. Together these ingredients help to moisturize, soothe and regenerate your skin. It is also free from mineral oil, phthalates, triclosan, parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate and gluten.


   To open this foundation you have to twist the purple and green top to the right until you hear a click. I have a love-hate relationship with this type of pump. I love that there is no lid on the pump to lose but I hate that when you close it, it gets some foundation on the top. I do love that this is one of those bottles that has a rising inner chamber which lets you can get every drop out of it.

13N Fair Neutral 

   As I pumped out the product I didn’t notice any scent. I used a makeup sponge to apply the foundation and I noticed that it went on really nice and gave me medium coverage. Throughout the day my face felt comfortable, I didn't notice any oxidation and at the end of the day my face didn’t feel dry. I did notice that the foundation did look a little bit cakey around my nose and chin, these are the two areas of my face that are a little bit oily on hot days. It did look good though on my cheeks and forehead.


   Overall I do like this foundation, but I like PhysiciansFormula The Healthy Foundation more. This foundation is also a vegan foundation that has skincare ingredients in it, and it is also cheaper.




Fair Neutral Ingredients:

   Water, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Dimethicone, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Zinc Oxide (Nano), Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Aluminum Hydroxide, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Orbignya Oleifera (Babassu) Seed Oil, Sodium Chloride, Stearic Acid, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Calcium Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Myristate, Isostearic Acid, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Polyglyceryl-3 Polyricinoleate, Kaolin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) and Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).




$51 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment