Sunday 23 June 2019

Revlon Ultra HD Vinyl Lip Polish


   These new lip polishes from Revlon are really pigmented and have a high shine to them. The formula has vitamin e, aloe vera and shea butter in it. These ingredients help to hydrate, soothe and heal your skin.


   These lip products have the same tube shape as the others in the Ultra HD line, but the finish on the tube is a nice high shine that matches the finish of the lip products.


   These have a different wand to them than the others in the Ultra HD line. The other ones all had paddle wands but this one has a slanted wand with a divot in it. The divot holds a lot of product in the wand so you don’t have to keep dipping it into the tube.

Left to Right: 950 Act Natural, 925 Birthday Suit and 935 Berry Blissed.


   When I applied the lip polish to my lips I noticed that it went on very smooth and I was able to cover one lip with one application. There was also that mango and vanilla scent to it that the rest of the Ultra HD lip products have. The formula feels a little thick and a bit sticky, but it also feels very comfortable and hydrating on the lips. Since it does have a glossy look and feel to it, it won’t last through a meal but it did last for three hours before I felt the need to reapply it. After those three hours I noticed that it didn’t feather out or settle into in lines on my lips. 

   To me these are more like a liquid lipstick/gloss hybrid because they stay on for a long period  of time, but they are also moisturizing. I really like this formula, it is what I really want out of my lip products. I can see these becoming my new favourites very quickly. They are an amazing product, you need to try one out.






Ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polybutene, Mica, Silica Silylate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Barium Sulfate, Colophonium/Rosin/Colophane, Parfum (Fragrance) Limonene, Benzoic Acid and Bht.

 May Contain:  (+/-): [Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090),Carmine (CI 75470)/ Cochineal, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77499), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410),Red 6 (CI 15850),Red 7 (CI 15850),Red 7 Lake (CI 15850),Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140),Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985).] N00873






No comments:

Post a Comment