Monday 1 July 2019

Too Faced Born This Way Collection


   The products in this collection all have coconut water, alpine rose and hyaluronic acid in them. These ingredients help to hydrate your skin and give it a more radiant and smoother appearance.

   The packaging on this collection is very ornate and weighted. The all have a black lid with gold writing on the top and a gold band on it with Too Faced written on it also in gold.



Born This Way Foundation




   The foundation is supposed to have luminous, medium to full undetectable coverage. It has a oil, gluten and cruelty free formula that is also vegan and free of parabens. It comes in 35 different shades and is for all skin types.


   I have been using this foundation for a little bit now and it just can’t get it to work in my dry/dehydrated skin. I always put on my foundation with a beauty blender and I used the Too Faced Hangover Rx Replenishing Face Primer that works well with all of my other foundations. I have let the foundation dry by itself and I also used the Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder with it. Whatever I try, it won’t work for me. It would stay on my cheeks and my nose but it would be blotchy on my forehead and chin. If I tried to build up the foundation it just ended up looking cakey on my skin.


   I will be mixing this foundation with another one that I like in order to use it up, but I will not be replacing it.



Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Isododecane, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocos Nucifera Water, Cyclotetrasiloxane, Diphenyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, EDTA,  Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol, Lecithin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Polysilicone-11, Potassium Sorbate, Propylene Carbonate, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tribehenin, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) and Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891).




Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer



   This product is supposed to be a non-comedogenic, weightless, crease free, hydrating concealer with a natural looking finish. This formula is also free of phthalates and is cruelty free. It comes in 35 shades and is for all skin types.


   The wand on this concealer is a big doe foot that has a triangular shape to it that makes it easy to apply the product exactly where you want it.


   I found that this product was easy to apply with the big applicator and I didn’t have to double dip. It did cover my under eye circles, but a few hours after I applied the concealer and set it there was some creasing. I noticed that if it was a hot day it would crease more than on the cooler days.

   I think that this concealer is good for cooler days, but I will not be using it during the summer months.



Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Triethylhexanoin, Isoamyl Laurate, Methyl Trimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/ Sebacate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate; Silica, Perfluorooctyl Triethoxysilane, Aluminum Hydroxide, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Polytrimethylsiloxymethacrylate Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Water/Cocos Nucifera Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Juice/Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).




Born This Way Ethereal Setting Powder


   This is a lightweight face powder that has a silky texture to it and a smoothing natural finish. It is free from sulfates, parabens, phthalates and is non-comedogenic. This powder is available in three different shades.


   This powder has a pop up lid on it that seals in the product in so that it won’t make a mess. I do like that it won’t make a mess but this also makes it hard for me to get the product out. I’d prefer a second lid that doesn’t plug the holes so that you can shake it to get the product out.


   It is a very fine powder that does make my skin appear smoother. I found that it didn’t sit well on my cheeks or my chin but it did look nice on my nose and forehead. I think that this may be because of the foundation though, as it does look very nice on bare skin.

   I do like this powder but I will not be using it again with the Born This Way foundation.  
             
  

Ingredients:
Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Boron Nitride, Silica, Talc, Isoceteth-10, Glycerin, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Water, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Water, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Lecithin, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum/Pistacia Lentiscus Gum, Rhododendron Ferrugineum Extract, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).




 Available at Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment