Sunday 7 July 2019

Oh K! Hydrating Cherry Lip Mask



   This is a lip shaped, hydrating hydrogel lip mask. 

   This lip mask has Wild cherry extract in it, this helps to soften and moisturize the skin. It is also a vegan lip mask.

   When I first applied this mask I realized that it didn’t stay on that well and it was huge! It covered from under my nose to almost the bottom of my chin! I left it on for twenty minutes, and after ten minutes I felt a slight stinging. When I had the mask on I noticed that it had a slight cherry taste to it. When I took it off I noticed that my lips looked hydrated, but they didn’t feel hydrated.

   Overall this mask is fun to use but I don’t recommend it. I think you would be better off using the Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask or the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair.




Ingredients:
 Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Betaine, Panthenol, Pantolactone, Allantoin, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Viola Tricolor Extract, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Prunus Avium Fruit Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA and Fragrance.




$3.99 at Shopper Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment