Sunday 14 July 2019

Glamglow Waterburst Hydrated Glow Moisturizer

 

This is a very hydrating moisturizer


   This is a weightless feeling water cream that is clinically proven to give you hydration for seventy-two hours.  It has a triple hyaluronic acid complex in it that has different sizes of hyaluronic acid molecules for more effective hydration. The vegan formula is phthalate, sulfate, paraben, mineral oil, petrolatum and drying alcohol free. 

   When I first opened the jar, I could smell the scent of orange creamsicles. When I applied the cream, I could definitely feel the dimethicone in it. It went on really smooth and it absorbed really quick into my skin. About an hour after the moisturizer absorbed, the scent went away.

   Overall I really like this moisturizer. I found that this moisturizer kept my dry/dehydrated skin moisturized all day, and I really like the scent and the texture of it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it is expensive. It’s a good thing I have other moisturizer to try out or I would be very tempted to buy another one.




Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sea Water\Aqua Maris\Maris Aqua, Sea Salt\Maris Sal\Sel Marin, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethicone/Peg- 10/15 Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Nymphaea Caerulea Flower Extract, Sasa Veitchii Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil, Centaurium Erythraea (Centaury) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract\Extrait D'orge, Nymphaea Alba (Water Lily) Flower Extract, Squalene, Trehalose, Sodium Palmitoyl Proline, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Limonene, Citral, Phenoxyethanol and Blue 1 (Ci 42090).





$65 at Shoppers Drug Mart
$68 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment