Sunday 6 October 2019

Lise Watier Teint Lift Anti-Rides Serum Compact Foundation

      This is a serum-infused cream foundation that helps with fine line and wrinkles.

  The compact has a beautiful rosegold lid with a gunmetal bottom. There is a mirror and a latex-free, antibacterial sponge in the compact. The bottom of the compact has holes in it so that the sponge can dry out.

Porcelaine

   This foundation has medium buildable coverage and can also be used as a concealer. To get full coverage out if it, stipple on the foundation with the included sponge. It is also a long lasting, waterproof foundation with a smoothing effect and a radiant finish.

   The formula of this foundation has a plant derived active ingredient called Gatuline In-Tense that comes from the Amcella plant. This ingredient helps to make your skin look more firm while also reducing the look of fine lines and wrinkles. Also in the formula is mica, soft-focus agents and vitamin e.

   When I first opened it I noticed that it didn’t have any scent to it at all. I used the sponge that is included in the compact to apply the foundation. I tried at first swiping the foundation across my face with the sponge but quickly realized that that wasn’t going to work well. I ended up doing the stippling motion to put it on and I found that this took a lot of time to apply the foundation. I also noticed that if you stippled too much in the same area the foundation lifted off of the face. After I put the foundation on, I noticed that it did look good on my face, maybe a little thick, but it also looked a lot darker on my face compared to my swatch. It was so dark that even though I had a light tan from Florida it still didn’t match me. It does have a little bit of a radiant effect to it, but I saw throughout the day that it came off of my forehead a bit, unfortunately this happened every day I wore it. I didn’t see any oxidization though, which is good. I used my regular makeup sponge (the Quo purple blender) for a few days instead of the given one and I saw that this made the foundation get used up a lot faster so I stopped. After one week of using it I had already hit pan on it and that really surprised me.

   Overall it did look good on the face but it was tedious to apply, got used up quickly and was way too dark for me even though it was the lightest shade. I was really disappointed that this foundation didn’t work for me.




Ingredients:
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylsiloxyphenyl Dimethicone, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Tocopheryl Acetate, Parfum (Fragrance) and Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract. +/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide). +/- Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides) and Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides).




$42.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment