Sunday 16 February 2020

Nyx Hydra Touch Oil Primer


   This is a hydrating oil primer.

   This primer is in a clear plastic bottle that has a large black twist cap and a dropper applicator.

   The formula is vegan and has vitamin e in it along with sweet almond oil, safflower oil and jojoba oil. Sweet almond oil is an emollient and has several skin nourishing fatty acids in it. Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil is an edible vegetable oil that has moisturizing and nourishing properties and it also contains the antioxidant vitamin e. Simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil is a non comedogenic liquid wax that is a humectant with antioxidant properties.

   To open the primer you twist the black cap and the middle button pops up, twist it a bit more you can feel that it unlocks, then after a little bit more twisting you can open it up. When I first opened it I noticed that there is a slight pleasant scent to it that smells like almonds. There is a stopper in the bottle that helps to take off any excess oil so that it doesn’t make a mess, but I find that you still have to knock it off a little bit off because there is a tiny bit of oil at the bottom that will come off if you don’t. I used two drops to cover my face and I found that the oil feels a bit thick when I first apply it but it goes on nice and smooth and made my face feel very hydrated. At the end of the day my makeup still looked good, and my face still felt hydrated.

   I really like this primer. I like that you can tell when it is closed properly and that it keeps my face nice and hydrated all day without ruining my foundation. I recommend that you try out this primer if you have dry skin.





Ingredients:
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylyl Glycol, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate.




$17 at Nyx

No comments:

Post a Comment