Sunday 9 February 2020

MAC Love Me Lipstick


   This is a hydrating lipstick that has full colour payoff.

   These lipsticks are in a beautiful bullet style tube that has a shiny coloured top and bottom with black in the middle, and MAC written on the black part in white.

   The formula of these lipsticks has tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e), argania spinosa kernel oil (argan oil) and carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil. Argan oil helps to moisturize and nourish your skin while the carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil is an edible vegetable oil that keeps your skin smooth and soft.

MAC Love Me Lipstick Laissez-Faire swatch 


   When I first opened it I could smell a slight vanilla scent to it like all of the other lipsticks by MAC. When I first put on the lipstick I noticed that it went on really smooth and made my lips feel instantly hydrated. The lipstick has a satin finish to it and it felt very lightweight on my lips, I almost forgot that I had it on.

    As I was wearing it, I noticed that it didn’t bleed or feather on my lips at all and my lips felt hydrated for three hours, which is a record for me. After the three hours of wear it had faded and I did notice that it clinged a bit to a couple of dry patches on my lips. Next time I’ll just have to make sure to exfoliate my lips a little bit before using it.  

   I really like this lipstick; it has quickly become a favourite of mine! I really recommend picking this up if you want a nice hydrating lipstick.






Ingredients:
Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Litchi Chinensis Fruit Extract, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Vanillin, Bht and Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate.

May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491), Iron Oxides (Ci 77492), Iron Oxides (Ci 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (Ci 77163), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Carmine (Ci 75470), Copper Powder (Ci 77400), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 (Ci 15850), Red 21 (Ci 45380), Red 27 (Ci 45410), Red 28 (Ci 45410), Red 30 (Ci 73360), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 22 Lake (Ci 45380), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985)].



$24 at MAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment