Sunday 2 February 2020

Laneige Lip Glowy Balm

   This is a hydrating lip balm that is made for daytime use.



   
   This lip balm is in a squeeze tube that has a slanted clear applicator. You can see the product through it, to make it easier to get the right amount.

   
   The formula is paraben free and there is astrocaryum murumuru seed butter and shea butter in the formula of this balm. The astrocaryum murumuru seed butter is an emollient which means that it helps to keep your skin smooth and moisturized. Shea butter helps to moisturize and smooth your skin, and it also has antioxidants in it such as vitamin e. 
  
   When I first opened up the balm I noticed that there was a faint smell to it but it doesn’t smell like peaches to me, I was really disappointed by that. I think that the curve of the applicator makes it easy for application on to the lips. When I put it on, it makes my lips feel soft and it has a bit of a slippery feel to it. I found that after a few hours my lips still felt hydrated from the balm.

   I actually really like this lip balm, although I don’t want to pay the full price for it because I think it’s a little pricey. I will more than likely be getting another one during a Sephora sale, or in a set if they have them during the holidays.





Ingredients:

Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Phytosteryl/Isostearyl/Cetyl/ Stearyl/Behenyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Hydrogenated Poly(C6-14 Olefin), Diisostearyl Malate, Polybutene, Phytosteryl Isostearyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Microcrystalline Wax /Cera Microcristallina / Cire Microcristalline, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Synthetic Wax, Ethylene/ Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Mica, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax / Candelilla Cera Hydrocarbons / Cire De Candelilla, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Butylene/ Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Candelilla Wax Esters, Fragrance / Parfum, Dehydroacetic Acid, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Methicone, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax / Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Cire De Carnauba, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985), Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Red 6 (Ci 15850), Prunus Persica (Peach) Kernel Oil and Bht.



$20 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment