Sunday 26 January 2020

Pixi Rose Ceramide Cream


   This is a face moisturizer that is made for people with dry skin.

    This moisturizer has a lot of ingredients in it such as rose flower oil, ceramides, shea butter and glycerin. The rose flower oil has moisturizing properties as well as antimicrobial properties and antioxidant effects, but it could also be irritating to your skin.
   The moisturizer comes in a tube and it has a huge opening that the cream comes out of. The first time I used it I thought that because the hole was so big that it was going to be a very thick cream. I was wrong about that, I squeezed a little too hard and a bunch of cream came out, and it wasn’t thick at all. When I got the cream out I could smell the rose in it right away, but after I put the cream on the scent faded away pretty quickly. When I put on the moisturizer it sunk into my skin pretty quickly and didn’t feel sticky afterwards. My skin felt moisturized right away after using it but sometimes at the end of the day my skin felt a little dry. I think the reason why my skin felt a little dry at the end of the day is because it has been cold outside.

   Overall I don’t mind this moisturizer, but it didn’t give enough moisture for the cold days. I think that it would be better suited for me to be using it during the fall or spring or if I was staying inside all day. If I was given it again I would use it, but I wouldn’t go out and buy it myself because I am not a fan of the rose scent.





Ingredients:
Water, Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Cetearyl Alcohol, PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Betaine, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, 1,2-Hexanediol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Sorbitan Stearate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Octyldodecanol, Dimethiconol, Butylene Glycol, Bifida Ferment Lysate, CeramideNP, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Xanthan Gum, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Propanediol, Sucrose Cocoate, Dextrin, Disodium EDTA, Echium Plantagineum Seed Oil, Caramel, Centella Asiatica Extract, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Cardiospermum Halicacabum Flower/Leaf/Vine Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Polyglutamic Acid, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Betula Alba Bud Extract, Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Bud Extract, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Leaf Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Bud Extract and Tocopherol.





Available at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment