Sunday 15 March 2020

Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless 24 Hour Concealer


   This is a medium to full coverage buildable concealer.

   This is a vegan, cruelty free concealer that that has been ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. Some of the ingredients in the formula are tocopherylacetate (vitamin e), sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid), caffeine and lecithin. Lecithin is a moisturizing ingredient that can be found in many foods. The formula is also free from oil, alcohol and gluten and doesn’t have any parabens, hydroquinone, phthalates, sulfates, petrolatum, formaldehyde donor, triclocarban, vitamin a and triclosan.


   When I opened it up I noticed that it had a slight makeup scent to that doesn’t last long. The applicator for the concealer is a flexible, perforated petal-shaped wand. When I applied the concealer there was more than enough product to cover under both eyes. When I put it on, I saw the product went on smooth and I was able to get full coverage from it.  Since the wand is petal shaped and perforated, it did make it easier for me to get into the corners of my eyes, and it seemed to give me an even application of the concealer. After I applied the concealer I used a small sponge to pat it into my skin and even it out a bit more. As always, I put a little bit of foundation over it when it dried down and then a little bit powder over top of the foundation to set it. 

Studio Skin Flawless Concealer in Fair Light Warm Peach

   The concealer I used has a peach tone in it and I noticed that it really covered and corrected my dark circles. Thorough out the day I saw that it had started to crease a tiny bit on my under eyes, and at the end of the day there was still just a tiny bit of creasing on my under eyes. I was actually really surprised by this, every concealer I use usually creases on me a lot more because of my smile lines.

I really like this concealer; it does seem to last a long time, and if you have smile lines you should try it out.






Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Methyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate/Dimethiconol Crosspolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, SodiumHyaluronate, Lecithin, Caffeine, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Triethyl CItrate, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Polysilicone-11, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Dimethicone Silylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Zinc Stearate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol and Potassium Sorbate.

May Contain:
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI 77492) and Iron Oxides (CI 77499)].




$32 at Smashbox
$32 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment