Sunday 8 March 2020

Rimmel Lasting Finish 25h Breathable Foundation

  This is a light weight moisturizing foundation that is buildable.


   Some of the ingredients in this foundation are glycerin, urea, sodium hyaluronate (hyaluronic acid) and vitamin e (tocopheryl acetate). This foundation also has breathable skin technology; this lets your skin breathe instead of feeling like a mask on your skin.


   Before you open up this foundation you have to shake it really well. When I opened it up, I noticed that it has a light scent that is barely noticeable, and it has a big doe foot applicator. When I applied the foundation I noticed that it has the consistency of serum, it is very light and sinks into your skin. I also noticed that because the foundation is so thin the wand doesn’t hold a lot of foundation so you have to dip into the bottle a lot.

   You are supposed to use the applicator to tap the foundation onto your skin, but I found that this method didn’t work too well for me. Instead of that, I used the applicator to swipe on the foundation, then I used a sponge to blend it in. Since the foundation is thin, I had to put multiple layers on. The good thing is that this foundation is very buildable, so I was able to build it up to medium coverage, but it did take a little while to do so. Since I could only build it up to medium coverage it didn’t really hide some redness in my face or a few pimples that I had.

010 Light Porcelain

   As I was putting on the foundation I noticed that it oxidized really quickly, but once I had it on, it looked really nice on the skin. While I was wearing it, I had almost forgotten that I had foundation on. It didn’t feel like I was wearing foundation at all, it felt really light on my skin.  At the end of the day the foundation still looked really nice on my dry skin, it didn’t look or feel oily or dry.

   I like this foundation, but it doesn’t cover my imperfections as much as I like. I think I will only wear this when I am having a fairly good skin day and when I want only a little bit of coverage.




Ingredients:
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Talc, Isododecane, Glycerin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Sodium Chloride, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Pentylene Glycol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Alcohol Denat., Ascorbyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Fructose, Propylene Carbonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Urea, Retinyl Palmitate, Disodium Deceth-6 Sulfosuccinate, Disodium Edta, Laureth-30, Allantoin, Maltose, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Pca, Trehalose, Hexyl Cinnamal, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Bht, Glucose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Geraniol, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone,

May Contain:
Titanium Dioxide (Ci77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499)].




$11.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart 

No comments:

Post a Comment