Monday 28 December 2020

Lorac Unzipped Gold Eye Shadow Palette

   This eyeshadow palette has ten shadows with matte and shimmer finishes that can take you from day to night.

   A few of the ingredients in this formula are caprylyl glycol, phenoxyethanol, and isopentyldiol. Caprylyl glycol is a skin soothing moisturizer that is also used as a preservative. Phenoxyethanol is a synthetic preservative that is used in many cosmetic items. Isopentyldiol is a colourless and odorless liquid that can be used as an emollient and an emulsifier in products.

   The shadows are encased in sturdy cardboard packaging. The outside of the packaging is a creamy-white colour with Lorac Gold and a zipper in gold on the front with the zipper teeth along the sides and back. There is a nice full size mirror on the inside along with the name of the palette above the mirror.

   The shadows all feel very smooth when you swatch them and they seem to blend out really nice also. When I dipped my brush into the shadows, I noticed that they can be a bit powdery but I just tapped off my brush a bit. As I applied them to my lid I noticed that they were really pigmented and they blended out really well on my lids, but there was a bit of fallout as I applied them, even though I tapped of my brush.  Throughout the day the darker shades did transfer up to my brow bone a bit but I am used to this because of my deep set eyes. Even though they transferred, I didn’t see any creasing at all in any of the shadows by the end of the day. I didn’t see any transfer at all in the lighter shades or any creasing.

   I can see why Lorac is very popular. If all of their shadows are pigmented and stay all day without creasing, then I would love to try out more.  

 

 

Shades:

Top Row:

Undercover (cream, matte), Unbelievable (rose gold, shimmer), Unattainable (copper brown, shimmer), Unconditional (pink mauve, matte), and Unbridled (cranberry brown, matte).

Bottom Row:

Undiscovered (white gold, shimmer), Unreal (cool rose gold, shimmer), Uncensored (bronze brown, shimmer), Unspoken (light warm brown, matte), and Untamed (plum brown, shimmer).

 


Ingredients:

Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopentyldiol. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) and Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).



$55 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment