Sunday 20 December 2020

Vichy Quenching Mineral Mask

    This is a hydrating face mask.

   Some of the ingredients in this mask are Vichy mineralizing thermal water, glycerin and niacinamide. It is also free of parabens and is hypoallergenic. Vichy mineralizing thermal water has fifteen minerals in it. It has ph rebalancing actions, it can regenerate your skin and it also helps to reinforce your skins barrier. It is the same water that is in every Vichy product. Niacinamide is a form of vitamin B3, it does a lot of things for your skin. Some of those are strengthening your skins barrier, fade brown spots and helping to smooth wrinkles.  

   There are a couple of different ways to use this mask. The first way is to put on a thick layer, leave it on for five minutes then wash it off (my preferred method). The second way is to apply a thinner layer to the skin, wait five minutes then tissue off the remaining product.

   When I opened the jar I could smell the minerals in it, for me the scent isn’t bad but if you have an issue with scents you may not like it. I applied a thick layer and as I was applying it I could feel a cooling effect on my skin. After five minutes I rinsed it off and my skin feel very hydrated. I also applied it the second way, I put on a thinner layer of the mask on and let it sit for five minutes, after the time was up I tissued off the excess product. I did feel a cooling sensation when I put it on the second way and after I tissued off the excess, my skin did feel a bit sticky, but it also felt very hydrated. I think that whichever way you want to do the mask is okay, for me it works well both ways.

   I really enjoyed using this product and I think that it would be good for dry skin or for when you have been out in the sun too long.

 

   

 

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Pentylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Peg-8, Peg/Ppg/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Peg-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ci 615570, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Tetrasodium Edta, Menthoxypropanediol, T-Butyl Alcohol and Parfum.



$34.95 at Vichy

$34.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart



This mask was given to me to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment