Sunday 24 January 2021

L’Oréal Air Volume Mega Mascara

    This is a volumizing mascara that has a whipped formula.

   Some of the ingredients in the formula are glycerin, caprylyl glycol and sodium hyaluronate. Caprylyl glycol is a skin soothing moisturizer that is also used as a preservative. Sodium hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. This form of hyaluronic acid has smaller molecules which makes it easier to go deeper into the skin. The formula is safe for sensitive eyes and has been ophthalmologist tested and tested under dermatological control. 

   The mascara is in a pink chrome tube, that is an oblong shape and the wand handle is matte pink.

   When I pulled out the wand I noticed that the brush was big with short bristles, and there was a lot of product on it. When I used the mascara I had troubles getting my inner corner lashes, since the wand is big and has short bristles I kept getting the formula on my eye lids. The first two weeks the formula was way too wet and it clumped up my lashes a bit, even when I was being careful and wiggling it through my lashes. By the third week the formula had dried down a bit and my lashes looked less clumpy, but I still had issues with the brush. The mascara did give my lashes volume and they didn’t flake or smudge at all throughout the day.  The mascara didn’t look like it weighed down my lashes at all, but I don’t really have an issue with that for my mascaras. At the end of the night when I took off the mascara, it did come off really easily.


   Overall this mascara is okay, I personally won’t buy it again just because I don’t like the brush and it takes way too long for the formula to dry down.     




Ingredients:

Water, Paraffin, Copernicia Cerifera Cera / Carnauba Wax / Cire De Carnauba, Cera Alba / Beeswax / Cire Dabeille, Steareth-20, Acacia Senegal Gum, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Rayon, Disodium Edta, Polyquaternium-10, Methylsilanol/Silicate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate and Bht. 

May Contain: 

Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides.



$16.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart


No comments:

Post a Comment