Monday 8 February 2021

L’Oréal True Match Eye Cream In A Concealer

   This is a concealer that is formulated with 0.5% pure hyaluronic acid and has other skincare ingredients in it.

   Some of the ingredients in this concealer are glycerin, dimethicone, sodium hyaluronate, caprylyl glycol and tocopherol (vitamin e). Dimethicone (a.k.a polydimethylsiloxane) is a type of silicone that is man made. It is used as an anti-foaming agent, a hair and skin conditioner and a skin protector. It spreads easily on your skin and it helps to prevent water loss by forming a barrier on your skin. Caprylyl glycol is a skin soothing moisturizer that is also used as a preservative. The concealer is non comedogengic, paraben and fragrace free, has also been ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested and is suitable for sensitive skin.

   The concealer is in a small squeeze tube that has a matte silver background with a clear strip so you can see the colour. There is a very narrow opening for the product to come out of, which is great because you don’t have to worry about a lot coming out by accident. 

   As I squeezed out the concealer I noticed that it is darker than I thought it would be, and it’s also thin and very emollient. I put the concealer on my ring finger and used a patting motion to apply it to my under eyes. As I was doing this I saw that a little bit of the concealer goes along way. A few seconds after I patted it on I saw that it oxidised a bit. The concealer did hide my dark under eye circles but it didn’t dry down so I had to set it with a powder. Throughout the day I saw that it did settle a little bit into my fine lines but it wasn’t very noticeable. Some days it looked like the concealer moved away a little bit from my eyes but again, it wasn’t that noticeable. I have used this concealer with and without an eye cream and no matter what I got the same results at the end of the day.

   Overall I think that if you have dry under eyes this concealer might work for you. Even though it did settle a bit into my fines lines I do like it, I just wish that the fair colour was lighter. 





Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Caprylyl Methicone, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Dimethicone/Peg-10/15 Crosspolymer, Alcohol Denat., Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Chloride, Triethoxysilylethyl Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Alumina Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Citrate, and Tocopherol.


May Contain:

Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 / Iron Oxides Ci 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride and Mica.




No comments:

Post a Comment