Sunday 22 July 2018

Elizabeth Arden Plush Up Lip Gelato




    On Elizabeth Arden's website, it says that "this lipstick has a creamy gel formula that gives your lips a kiss of colour and creates an addiction that will leave you coming back for more."

   The formula has lots of ingredients in it that will help keep your lips hydrated and soft for hours. There is vitamins A and E, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, rosemary extract and peptides in it. Combined, these ingredients help to soothe and protect your lips while keeping them soft and nourished.



  I really like the lip prints that are all over the box, and wish that it was on the lipstick tube as well. To open this lipstick, you push down on the logo, the tube comes out of the bottom, and then you twist it to reveal the lipstick.

   This lipstick is available in 18 shades ranging from soft pinks and nudes to deep reds and purples.

Red Door Crush 15

   I really like this lipstick. It is very moisturizing and has a cooling sensation that makes me think that it has menthol in it. I noticed that the hydration from this lipstick lasts for hours, which is hard for me to find in a lipstick. I usually have to apply a lip balm before lipstick but not when I am using this one. 

   I really like the look of these on my lips, and think that they are great if you just want a sheer wash of colour on your lips. I did notice that the one I have does have a little bit of silver sparkle in it, but you can barely tell when it is on your lips.

   I really like these lipsticks and highly recommend them.




$33 at beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca and in Shoppers Drug Mart Stores

No comments:

Post a Comment