Saturday 14 July 2018

Garnier Skin Naturals Fresh Cleansing Cloths

 

   These makeup removing cloths are for normal to dry skin. There are 25 thick dimpled cloths in this package that are meant to remove makeup from your eyes and face. They each have 2 doses of makeup removing lotion in them, and are enriched with rose extract and vitamin e. On the packaging, there is a resealable tab so that the cloths will not dry out before you use them up.

   I used the entire packet and I found them to be dry from the first cloth to the last. Usually with these cloths, the first few can be a bit dry and the rest are okay, but this was not the case with these unfortunately. I had to add my Garnier micellar water to every cloth to help it slide over my face better. They did clean off the makeup really well after I did that though. I also didn’t like the rose scent of them, though the smell did go away after using them. I think that if they put more makeup removing lotion on them they would be a really great product, if you don't mind the rose scent. I have come to realize that I don’t like the rose scent of them, and will not be repurchasing these again even if they put more makeup remover lotion in them. 



Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Ammonium Polyacryldimethyltauramide, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium Edta, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Isopropyl Palmitate, Linalool, Myrtrimonum Bromide, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Rosa Gallica Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum and fragrance.    




$7.99 at beauty.shoppersdrugmart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment