Sunday 8 July 2018

L’Oréal Voluminous Lash Paradise Mascara Primer




   This is L’Oréal’s first pink tinted mascara primer. The rose oil in this formula helps to condition your lashes, and helps the mascara to stick to your lashes. This formula has been tested under ophthalmological control, and is also safe for contact wearers and for sensitive eyes.


   The brush for this primer is a soft wavy brush, and has over 200 bristles on it that hold a lot of the formula on it. Also when using this primer, make sure that you let it dry before you put on your other mascara.



   When I pulled the brush out of the tube, a lot of product came out with the brush and I had to wipe a bit of it off. The first time I used it, I forgot to let it dry down before I applied my mascara and my lashes clumped together a lot. The second time I used it, I waited for the primer to dry down and my mascara went on better, though I did notice that both times I had to go over my lashes a few times in order to cover the pink tint. I have used this primer with the Lash Paradise mascara and the Covergirl Flourish mascara and noticed that with both mascaras it gave me a lot of volume and length to my lashes. I also found that it helped prevent the mascara from flaking off or smudging. 

   The only thing I didn’t like about it was that it took a little bit to dry down and it took a few coats to cover the pink. I do like that it has the rose oil in it to help out your lashes, and I think that this primer is great if you want to add more volume and length to other mascaras.

Ingredients:
Water, Polybutene, Paraffin, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire Dabeille, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Carnauba Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Steareth-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Acacia Senegal Gum, Panthenol, Ethylenediamine/Stearyl Dimer Dilinoleate Copolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, 2-Oleamido-1,3-Octadecanediol, Disodium Edta, Bht, Parfum, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Myristyl Alcohol, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Propyl Gallate and Citric Acid. 



$16.49 at Shoppers Drug Mart    

No comments:

Post a Comment