Sunday 29 July 2018

The Body Shop Ethiopian Honey Deep Nourishing Mask



   This mask is very nourishing and hydrating. It has marula oil, honey and olive oil, which help to hydrate your skin, improve its elasticity and comfort your skin. This mask has been dermatologically tested and has a 100% vegetarian formula, with no mineral oils, parabens, silicones or paraffins in it.

   After I left it on my face for 10 minutes, I went to remove it and I found that it was a bit hard to remove because it was sticky. After I removed it, my face felt very soft and hydrated.

   I really recommend this mask if you have dry skin or if your skin is just feeling a bit dry. The other mask I have tried from The Body Shop is the Japanese Matcha Tea Pollution Clearing Mask. I love both of these masks for different reasons and will keep buying both of them when I run out.


Ingredients:
Water, Honey, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Polysorbate 20, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-150 Distearate, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Benzyl Alcohol,  Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil/Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Disodium EDTA, Linalool and Caramel.




$28 at thebodyshop.com and in stores

No comments:

Post a Comment