Saturday 19 January 2019

L’Oréal Infallible 24H Fresh Wear Foundation



   This is a lightweight foundation that has medium coverage that can be built up. It has three oil absorbers, and is sweat, water and transfer resistant. Is non-comedogenic and has a natural finish.



   You have to shake this foundation well before using or it could look a little off on your face. It has a very thin consistency to it and feels lightweight on the face. It does have a scent to it that dissipates a little bit after a while. It was easy to blend out but I find that it does take a while for this foundation to completely set, so you have to use a powder on it. I noticed that when I did try to build it up a bit it started to look a little thick.  

405 Porcelain

Left: Freshly applied. Right: On for 30 minutes


    Throughout the day I noticed that it did transfer a bit when my face was rubbing against my collar, and I also noticed that it did get darker on my skin as it dried down. At the end of the day my skin still looked good and it didn't feel dry. I wore this foundation for a few weeks and during that time, I got lots of compliments on my skin.

   I really like this foundation and will probably buy it again, but do keep in mind that it does go darker and it does transfer if you don’t set it.


Update:

   I had this foundation on for 10 hours. During that time I had leaned on my hand multiple times, blew my nose a lot (due to allergies), walked in the rain for 22 minutes, and I was sweating for an hour. Through all of that only some of the foundation came off of my nose and jawline.



Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Alcohol Denat., Ethylhexyl, Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Perlite, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Nylon-12, Isopropyl Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Diisopropyl Sebacate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Bis-Peg/Ppg-14/14 Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Dipentaerythrityl Tetrahydroxystearate/Tetraisostearate, Fragrance, Silica Silylate, Acrylonitrile/Methyl Methacrylate/Vinylidene Chloride Copolymer, Tocopherol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Silica, Isobutane, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol And Bht Citronellol.

 May Contain:
 Cl77891/Titanium Dioxide, Cl77492, Cl77499, Iron Oxides, Cl77510/ Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide Fil Code B224547/1.




$23.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart




No comments:

Post a Comment