Sunday 28 July 2019

St. Tropez Bronzing Water Gel



   This St. Tropez gel to water bronzer is a clear, lightweight product that applies as a very light sheen so that you can see where you've applied it.

   This bronzer is supposed to give you a natural looking golden glow in just three hours. When you apply this bronzer, you don’t need to rinse it off and it is not supposed to transfer or leave streaks. The formula is vegan friendly and is made with 100% natural tanning actives. It also has hyaluronic acid in it that is supposed to keep your skin hydrated for seventy-two hours.

   I prepped for the bronzer as per the instructions on the bottle. I used an exfoliator the day before I applied the bronzer, and put moisturizer on any dry areas including my ankles, feet, elbows and hands. I picked up the St. Tropez Tan Applicator Mitt to use with the bronzer.

   When I applied the bronzer on the mitt, I noticed that it did have a slight tropical scent to it that dissipated quickly. When I applied the bronzer onto my legs, I did notice that there was a bit of sheen to my legs where I applied it. I applied the bronzer in a circular motion and put the excess on my hands and feet.
   
Left to right: My arm before, twelve hours later and after 1 week.


Left to right: My legs before, twelve hours later and after 1 week.



   After a few hours I did notice that there was a slight glow to my skin, and after twelve hours I noticed that there was a bit of a tan, but my skin felt dry at the end of the day. I like that the bronzer didn’t make me look like an oompa loompa and that it was easy to use. I did notice that there were some streaks on my legs and some patches of dark bronzer on my knees, but I think that was more user error than anything else. I didn't notice any transfer from the bronzer after it dried. I showered every day and used a body puff to wash with, and moisturized every day. After one week the tan was gone, but it didn't look bad as it faded. 

   I really recommend this bronzer if you are very fair and have had troubles with other bronzers in the past. 





Ingredients:
Water, Dihydroxyacetone, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Saccharide Isomerate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Fruit Extract, Sodium Metabisulfite, Fragrance, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Juice, Limonene, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citronellol, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate and Lactic Acid.




$54 for St. Tropez Bronzing Water Gel at Shoppers Drug Mart
$9 for St. Tropez Applicator Mitt at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment