Monday 5 August 2019

Uriage Eau Thermale Makeup Remover Wipes


   These wipes from Uriage remove dirt and makeup from your face and eyes while moisturizing your face at the same time.

   The wipes are formulated with the Uriage Thermal Water and cranberry extract. These ingredients soothe and moisturizer your skin. They are for normal to dry skin types and they have been ophtalmologically tested and are hypoallergenic.

   When I first opened the packet I got a big whiff of perfume, they are very scented. While I didn’t smell the wipe after I used it, they are way too scented for me during use. When I took out the first wipe, I noticed that it was soaked with the cleanser solution and that the cloth was very soft. They removed my makeup very well but irritated my eyes a little bit. After the first few uses the package stayed closed pretty well, but after that the tab wouldn’t stay down. 

   If you don’t like fragranced wipes then you won’t like these at all, but if you don’t mind heavily fragranced wipes then you might like these. If these wipes didn’t smell so much I would be buying more of these.
 


Ingredients:
Water, Polysorbate 20, Poloxamer 184, Glycerin, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Fragrance, Cetrimonium Bromide, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract and Citric Acid.




$12 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment