Sunday 11 August 2019

Too Cool For School Coconut Ceramide Mask


   This face mask sheet is formulated with coconut water and ceramides.

   The coconut water has lauric acid in it, which helps to brighten and moisturize your skin. The ceramides make a protective shield against environmental damage and help to prevent moisture in your skin from evaporating. This formula does not have any parabens, mineral oil or sulfates in it.

   This is a thin mask that adhered very well to my face; I loved that I could move around without it falling off. I had to make the mouth and eye holes bigger though because I found them to be too small for my face. As I was wearing it, I did notice that there was a lot of serum in it. It started to drip down my neck a bit so I patted the excess into my neck and shoulders. After twenty minutes I took the mask off and my face felt hydrated but it didn’t look any brighter, but I’m pale so it’s hard for me to notice. I patted in the excess serum, and when it dried down it felt a little sticky. Even though it was hydrating I still had to use a moisturizer afterwards.

   It says that this mask is for oily and combination skin types, but I have dry skin and it worked well for me. I say if you want to try this out, go for it.





Ingredients:
Water, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Water, Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Niacinamide, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Arginine, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Trehalose, Panthenol, Adenosine, PEG- 60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Schizandra Chinensis Fruit Extract, Coptis Japonica Root Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Acorus Calamus Root Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Leaf Extract, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ceramide Np, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cholesterol and Fragrance.




$5.97 at Walmart

1 comment:

  1. I've heard a lot of great things about these masks from TCFS! You can probably get a better price for them online too. $5 is a lot for a single sheet mask!

    ReplyDelete