Sunday 18 August 2019

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation and Powder


    This anti-fatigue foundation and powder from Bourjois is enriched with vitamins.



Healthy Mix Foundation

Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla



   This foundation has a vitamin blend of B5, E and C. Vitamin B5 helps prevent redness and inflammation on your skin, it is also an antioxidant and helps to keeps your skin moisturized. Vitamin E has moisturizing and healing benefits and helps to protect your skin from environmental stressors such as air pollution and sun damage. Vitamin C helps promote collagen production in your skin and also brightens your dark spots. This formula also has hyaluronic acid in it, which holds a thousand times its weight in water and helps to keep your skin hydrated.

   The foundation also has spherical powders that blur out imperfections by creating a soft-focused effect on your skin. It is suited for all skin types, is non-comedogenic and gives you medium, buildable coverage with a semi-matte finish.

   The foundation has a pump on it which makes it easy for application. When I pumped out the product I noticed that it has a strong fruity, floral smell to it that lasts for hours. When I applied it with my sponge, it went on really nice and smooth. After I applied it I noticed that it gave me a natural, matte finish and it made my skin look smooth. After a few hours I did notice that it did sink a little bit into my pores. By the end of the day I noticed that I still looked matte and the foundation didn’t move at all. I used this foundation both with and without primer and/ or powder. I also used different powders with it.

   No matter how I wore this foundation it still looked good at the end of the day with my dry skin. The only thing I didn’t like is that my face did feel a little bit dry by the end of the day.   




Ingredients:
Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Peg-10 Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Parfum Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Aluminum Hydroxide, Silica, Glycerin, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cucumis Melo (Melon) Fruit Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Pantolactone and Sorbic Acid.

   May Contain: Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Mica, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines)]





Healthy Mix Powder

Healthy Mix Powder in 01 Vanilla



   This powder helps to give you an even-toned complexion while revealing your radiance and giving you a matte finish. It is also infused with vitamins B5, E and C (see above for an explanation of what these vitamins do). The compact also comes with a mirror and sponge so that you can do touch ups on the go with it.

   When I first opened the powder I noticed that it too had a fruity, floral scent, but it wasn’t as strong as the foundation. When I put the powder on I noticed that it is soft and very blendable. It also went on very smooth and didn’t make me look cakey at all.

   I really like this powder, except for the scent to it. I think it helped to make my skin look nice and smooth and it kept my face from looking too oily in the heat.
  



Ingredients:
Talc, Nylon-12, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Diphenyl Dimethicone/Vinyl Diphenyl Dimethicone/Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Zinc Pca, Methylparaben, Zinc Stearate, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Tocopherol, Water, Butylene Glycol, Diospyros Kaki Fruit Extract and Citrus Junos Fruit Extract.

   May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891)].



   Overall I like these products except for the scent to them. I will continue to use them but I will have to use a thicker moisturizer with them so that my face doesn’t feel dry at the end of the day.







Healthy Mix Foundation $35 at Shoppers Drug Mart
Healthy Mix Powder $25 at Shoppers Dug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment