Sunday 25 August 2019

Garnier Skinactive Super Purifying Charcoal Sheet Mask


   This mask helps to purify and refresh your skin while minimizing the look of your pores.



   The formula of this mask has charcoal, algae extract and hyaluronic acid in it. The charcoal in it helps to draws out skin impurities like dirt and bacteria to the surface of your skin. The alage extract in it is high in antioxidants which helps your skin repair inflammation. The hyaluronic acid in it helps to keep your skin hydrated. The mask also has no parabens or minerals oil in it.

   The packaging was easy to open but I had a bit of trouble to get the mask unfolded, it was really stuck to itself. When I put it on I found that the mask was a little small for me, the eye holes were a bit too small and it was stretched across my nose. I kept it on for the fifteen minutes the instructions recommended, and after I took it off I did notice that my face felt hydrated. I also noticed that my pores did look a little bit smaller and that it calmed down my blemishes a bit. After I massaged the rest of the serum into my face and it dried down, I noticed that my face felt a bit sticky and I still had to use a moisturizer afterwards.

   Overall I think that this mask is okay, it doesn’t give big results but it did clear up my blemishes a little bit. If you want a mask that is really going to help clear your face then you should try the Glamglow Supermud mask. My husband and I both agree that it works really well.



Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Alcohol, Ananas Sativus Fruit Extract/Pineapple Fruit Extract, Capryloyl Salicylic Acid, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, P-Anisic Acid, Papain, Fragrance, Peg-32, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Propanediol, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sucrose and Xanthan Gum.



No comments:

Post a Comment