Saturday 21 September 2019

Oh K! Avocado Sheet Mask


   This sheet mask helps to nourish and hydrate your skin; it is also suitable for vegans.


   There is avocado and chamomile in the formula of this mask. The avocado helps to calm down irritated skin while also moisturizing your skin. The Chamomile has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic abilities, which helps with clarifying your acne.

   After I cleansed my face, I put the mask on and left it for seventeen minutes. While it was on I found that it stayed on pretty well, I was able to move around without it slipping around or off. After I took it off I found that my skin felt very hydrated and not at all sticky. I after I patted in the excess product I still felt that I needed to put a moisturizer on my face though.

   Overall I do like this face mask and I think that it does what it is supposed to.




Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Fruit Extract, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA and Fragrance.




$4.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment