Sunday 15 December 2019

Covergirl Exhibitionist Uncensored Mascara



   This mascara is marketed as a bold volume mascara that has a large brush with a creamy formula that lasts for twenty-four hours.

   This product has a vegan formula that also has coconut oil, panthenol, aloe vera, vitamin e and soybean oil in it. These ingredients all have moisturizing properties, which is probably why the formula is very creamy. The aloe vera also has antibacterial properties and the panthenol has soothing properties. This mascara is also ophthalmologist tested and is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact wearers.  

 

      When I took out the wand I did notice that it was a large brush, but not too big that it hit my lids by accident. There was a lot of product on the brush, I had to wipe off the product a bit on the tube before I applied it. I found that during the first month of use, it did clump my lashes together a bit, although all mascaras tend to do this to my lashes for the first little bit. After the formula dried out a bit my lashes didn’t clump together. I did notice that right from the start it did give my lashes volume and a tiny bit of length, it also didn’t flake or smudge at all.

   I don’t mind this mascara, but I still like the original Exhibitionist Mascara better.




Ingredients:
Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/ Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/ Cire De Carnauba, Triethanolamine, Polyethylene, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Synthetic Wax, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Propylparaben, Glycine Soia (Soybean) Oil, Trisodium Edta, Xanthan Gum, Simethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ammonium Hydroxide. Tetrasodium Edta, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, CocosNucifera (Coconut) Oil, Methylcellulose, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Benzoic Acid, Sorbic Acid and Sulfuric Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, Cl 77499),  and Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).    









No comments:

Post a Comment