Sunday 29 December 2019

Burt’s Bees Micellar 3 in 1 Cleansing Towelettes

   These wipes cleanse and hydrate your face while removing your makeup at the same time.


   The wipes have been ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested. There are also no parabens, phthalates, petrolatum, parabens or fragrance in them, and they are non-comedogenic.

   The towelettes are 99.5% natural and are made from re-purposed cotton. They are formulated with white cypress oil and honey extract. The white cypress oil has antiseptic, antibacterial and antifungal properties. The honey extract is a natural humectant and has antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties. Together the cypress oil and the honey help to soothe and hydrate your skin. There is also lactic acid in the formula; this is an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that is used to help reduce the appearance of age spots, pigmentation and other things that may contribute to a dull and uneven complexion by removing dead skin to reveal a brighter complexion.

   When I first opened the package I notice that there was a weird scent to them, it was a bit strong, but it didn’t linger after I used it. The wipes were moist and they took off most of my makeup without pulling on my skin, but it took a while. This would be a good wipe to take off your makeup on light makeup days or just to get dirt and oil off of your face at the end of the day. I was pleasantly surprised that after I used the wipe on my face, my skin didn’t feel dry, it felt moisturized. A few days after using the wipes, the seal wouldn’t stay shut on the package.

   Overall I think that these wipes are okay but I still prefer the Marcelle New Age Lumipower 3 in 1 Cloths because they removed more of my makeup.





Ingredients:
Aqua (water, eau) pentylene glycol, honey extract, callitris columellaris leaf/twig oil (white cypress oil), lactic acid, sorbitan oleate decylglucoside crosspolymer, glycerin, alcohol, potassium sorbate and limonene.




$10.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart

No comments:

Post a Comment