Sunday 5 January 2020

The Body Shop Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask

   This mask helps to draw out the impurities from your skin.

   The mask has bamboo charcoal, green tea leaves and tea tree oil in it. The bamboo charcoal helps to draw out the impurities in the skin and is also a natural gentle exfoliator. The tea tree oil has antiseptic and antibacterial properties and is used in skincare to help purify your skin. The green tea leaves help to reduce irritation and redness in the skin and they also have antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in them. This mask is also 100% vegan, has no paraffins, parabens, silicone or mineral oils in it and is cruelty free. 

   To use this mask, you apply an even layer of the mask using the facial mask brush. You can apply it on your face, neck and even your décolleté if you want, just make sure to avoid your eye and lip area. Leave the mask on for five to ten minutes then rinse off with warm water and use a muslin cloth on your face in circular motions to help get the remainder of the mask off. You can also use this mask as a spot treatment if you want.

   When I opened the jar I noticed that the mask has a scent to it, it smelled invigorating, and the scent does last on the face as it dries down. They say to use a face mask brush to apply it but I just washed my hands and used my fingers to apply it. I made sure to apply a thin layer to face so that it did dry down in five to ten minutes, if you apply a thick layer it takes too long to dry down. When I applied the mask it started to tingle right away, but the tingling did go away as it dried down. When it did dry down it felt like it was drying out my skin (I have dry skin). When I took it off, I let the water from the shower head run over my face as I rubbed my face with my hands in circular motions, this technique seemed to get all of the mask off quickly. After I got out of the shower and dried off my face, I noticed that my skin felt very soft and smooth and also my pimples look liked they reduced in size. 

   Overall I really like this mask and I think that it really does work. You might not like it as much if you have dry skin but it should work well for you if you have normal to oily skin. 






Ingredients:
Aqua, Kaolin, Moroccan Lava Clay, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Alcohol Denat., Camellia Sinensis Leaf, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pumice, Argania Spinosa Shell Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum, Charcoal Powder, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter (Shea Butter), Limonene, Linalool, Methylpropanediol, AloeBarbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Menthol, Disodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Citric Acid, Menthoxypropanediol, Citral, Geraniol, Coumarin and Caramel.






$28 at The Body Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment