Sunday 12 January 2020

Revlon Super Lustrous Glass Shine Lipstick


     This is a high shine lipstick that has the moisture of a lip balm. 

   This lipstick is supposed to hydrate your lips while giving them a glassy shine without bleeding or feathering.  

   The formulas of these lipsticks have Hyaluronic Acid and aloe vera in them. The Hyaluronic Acid in these is Sodium Hyaluronate, this is a salt form of Hyaluronic Acid, which means that it is water-soluble and the molecules of it are much smaller than regular Hyaluronic Acid. The aloe vera in it helps to soothe and moisturize your skin.

   The packaging of this lipstick is a little bit heavier than the regular Super Lustrous Lipsticks and is also a bit bigger. The gold band is also on the top of the tube instead of almost in the middle and there is a see through space on the top and bottom of the tube.

   When I first picked up the lipstick I thought that it looked and felt more luxurious than the other ones they have come out with. After I opened up the lipstick I noticed the inner tube was slanted instead of straight like the other ones, and that there was a slight scent of vanilla from the lipstick, that doesn’t last long on the lips.

007 Glazed Mauve: First swatch one layer. Second swatch two layers. Third swatch, three layers.  

    When I put it on my lips I noticed that it glided on and my lips instantly felt more smooth and hydrated. I also noticed that you could build up the colour a little bit if you wanted and it still looked good. After I had it on for a couple of hours I did notice that the colour faded away but my lips still felt hydrated for almost an hour afterwards. Throughout the day I did have to reapply it multiple times but I didn’t notice any feathering or bleeding of the lipstick.  

   Even though I had to reapply this lipstick multiple times through the day, I actually really liked that it kept my lips feeling nice and hydrated. I can see myself using this lipstick a lot.





Ingredients:
Polybutene, Diisostearyl Malate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ozokerite, Polyethylene, Synthetic Wax, Silica Silylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Quartz, BHT, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Hexylene Glycol,  Mica, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Parfum (Fragrance) and Phenoxyethanol.

May Contain:
Blue 1 Lake (Cl 42090), Carmine (Cl 75470)/ Cochineal, Iron Oxides (Cl 77491, 77499), Red 28 Lake (45410), Red 33 Lake (Cl 17200), Red 7 Lake (Cl 15850), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Yellow 5 Lake (Cl 19140) and Yellow 6 Lake (Cl 15985).





$14.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing such beautiful information with us. I hope you will share some more information about lips. Please keep sharing.
    Health Is A Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome! Thank you for the nice comment. I will for sure be putting more reviews of lip product on my blog.

    ReplyDelete