Monday 6 April 2020

Garnier Moisture Bomb Super Hydrating Glow-Boosting Sheet Mask

   This is a hydrating mask that also boosts your radiance.


   Some of the ingredients in the formula of this mask are glycerin, prunus yedoensis (cherry blossom) leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate and mannose. The cherry blossom extract has anti-inflammatory properties and mannose is a humectant, which means that it helps to retain moisture on your skin. This formula is free of parabens and mineral oil.

   After cleansing my face I took the mask out of the package, and took off the blue film that was on the face mask. The mask itself is very thin and it fit snugly onto my face, unfortunately the eye and mouth holes were a bit small so I had to make them bigger.  I kept the face mask on for the full fifteen minutes as per the instructions, during that time I didn’t notice any scent at all to the mask and it stayed on very well the whole time. After I took the mask off, my face did look brighter and my skin felt very hydrated. There was also a lot of excess serum leftover from the mask, so I massaged in the excess serum into my face and neck. After I massaged the serum into my skin it took a while to dry down, after it did it my face felt tacky but that feeling went away after I applied moisturizer.

   Overall I did like this mask and I think that it does what it is says it going to do.







Ingredients:
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Prunus Yedoensis (Cherry Blossom) Leaf Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Potassium Hydroxide, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, P-Anisic Acid, Mannose, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyacetophenone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Limonene and Fragrance.








No comments:

Post a Comment