Monday 20 April 2020

Sephora Pumpkin Face Mask

   This is a nourishing and hydrating face mask.


   This mask has glycerin, cucurbita maxima fruit extract, prunus persica (peach) flower extract, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin e) in the ingredients. The Cucurbita Maxima is reference to squash; in this case they are referring to pumpkin. The pumpkin extract has anti-aging benefits and it helps to soothe and soften the skin. The Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract is a natural emollient; it hydrates your skin while making it smooth and soft at the same time. This product has also been dermatologically tested.

   When I took out the mask I noticed that there was a thick pink sheet attached to it that has a tab for easy removal. As I removed the mask I noticed that it has a subtle scent to it, I couldn’t decide what it smelled like but the scent does last until the serum fully absorbs into your skin. When I put on the mask I noticed that the eye and the mouth holes were too small, and the piece between the mouth and nose was too big. While I had the mask on I was able to go about the rest of my morning routine without the mask slipping around or falling off. After I took the mask off there was still a lot of serum left over so I put some onto my neck and messaged the rest into my face. After I messaged the rest of the serum in, it took about one to two minutes for it to dry down, after it dried down my face felt tacky but moisturized, and I put my moisturizer over top.

   Overall I don’t mind this mask, it does hydrate your skin as it says it will, but I am not fond of the scent.





Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydroxyacetophenone, Saccharide Isomerate, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, 3-O-Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Glycosyl Trehalose, Fragrance, Phosphatidylcholine, Cucurbita Maxima Fruit Extract, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Polysorbate 80, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Prunus Persica (Peach) Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate.





$9 at Sephora

1 comment:

  1. I’m not a fan of this mask. The fragrance is problematic and the chemicals, k beauty masks are the cheapest beat on the market imo with better ingredients and subtle fragrance usually last or next to on the ingredients

    ReplyDelete