Monday 25 May 2020

Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb The Super Hydrating Sheet Mask Soothing

   This is a hydrating mask that also soothes your skin.

   Some of the ingredients in this mask are glycerin, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract (a.k.a German chamomile), mannose and sodium hyaluronate.  Mannose is a plant based sugar that is from trees such as maple, birch or beech. It helps to reinforce your skin's moisture barrier to prevent water loss. This formula is free from petrolatum and mineral oil. 

   When I first took out the mask I saw that it had a blue film on it, that you are supposed to remove after you put the mask on. Honestly I find it easier to take the blue film off before I put on the mask. After I put on the mask I didn’t notice a scent to it, but I did notice that the holes were a bit too small so I had to rip the mask a bit to get a comfortable fit from it. When I took it off after the fifteen minutes I was supposed to keep it on for, my face felt very hydrated. There was a bit of excess serum left over that I messaged into my skin. It took a little while for the excess serum to sink in and after it did my face felt a little bit tacky afterwards. Even though the face mask was very hydrating I still put on my face cream as normal, after I did that my face didn’t feel as tacky. When I used this mask my face wasn’t irritated at all so I do not know how soothing it would be on your skin if it was irritated.
    I like this mask and I think that if you have dry or dehydrated skin, you would like it also.

 

 

Ingredients:

Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, P-Anisic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Mannose, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Sorbate, Propylparaben, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sorbic Acid and Xanthan Gum.





No comments:

Post a Comment