Sunday 31 May 2020

Revlon Super Lustrous The Gloss

   
   This is a lightweight, hydrating lip gloss that gives you multidimensional shine.
  
   Some of the ingredients that are in the formula are crambe abyssinica seed oil, avocado oil, atelocollagen, hyaluronic acid and tocopherol (vitamin e). Crambe abyssinica has anti-inflammatory and anti-ageing properties and it helps to soften your skin. Atelocollagen helps to hold in moisture and it is also believed to have anti-aging properties. 


   The gloss is in a big clear tube with a black cap. It has a big applicator on the wand that is slanted and has a reservoir in the tip. When I put on the gloss I noticed a little bit of a sweet scent to it, but it wasn’t overwhelming at all. As I applied the gloss I found that I didn’t have to double dip but the applicator was a bit too big for me, and if I wasn’t careful I would get way too much gloss on my lips. The gloss didn’t feel as thin as I thought it would but at least it wasn’t sticky. It lasted for about one to two hours on my lips, but during that time it was hydrating and it did give my lips a beautiful shine.

   Overall this is an okay gloss for me; I just have to be mindful that there is a lot of gloss on the wand so that I don’t overdo it. I still like the Rimmel London Oh My Gloss! better because I don’t have to worry about getting too much gloss on my lips and it feels thinner to me.



  




Ingredients: 
Polybutene, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Polyethylene, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Phospholipid, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate,  Atelocollagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Soluble Collagen, Synthetic Beeswax,  Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Palmitic Acid,  Aluminum Calcium Sodium Silicate, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Benzoic Acid, Fragrance and BHT. 

May Contain: 
Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Red 28 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492 and 77499), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090) and Carmine (CI 75470).







No comments:

Post a Comment