Monday 4 May 2020

Life Brand Deep Cleansing Facial Sheet Mask


   This mask is supposed to clean your skin while leaving it soothed and hydrated.

   This mask has been dermatologist tested, is hypoallergenic and is also paraben free. Some of the ingredients in this formula are glycerin, Japanese flowering cherry extract, rose flower oil, chamomile flower extract, lotus flower extract, aloe vera leaf extract, panthenol and sodium hyaluronate. Japanese cherry blossoms are rich in antioxidants, have anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties and can help lighten hyperpigmentation. The rose flower oil has moisturizing properties, as well as antimicrobial properties and antioxidant effects.The lotus flower extract has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Sodium hyaluronate is the salt form of hyaluronic acid. This form of hyaluronic acid has smaller molecules which makes it easier to go deeper into the skin.
 
   When I pulled the mask out of the packet I saw that there was a lot of product on it and I could smell the rose in it. When I put on the mask, I noticed that the holes were too small and it was hard to avoid contact with my mouth and eyes, so I tore the holes to make them a little larger. Almost as soon as I put on the mask it started to sting a bit around my right eye and on the top of my lip where it had accidentally touched, but the stinging did go away after about a minute. The recommended time to keep the mask on is ten to fifteen minutes; I kept it on for the full fifteen minutes. After I removed the mask I saw that my face looked a little bit irritated on my right orbital bone where it was stinging, but it went away after a few minutes. I patted in the excess serum and after it dried down my face felt very sticky. I used a facial tissue to blot off some of the excess serum, but my face still felt very sticky so I put micellar water on a cotton pad and gently ran it over my face, this helped to get rid of the sticky feeling. After all of that my face did feel clean and hydrated.

   The face mask did as it said it would, it did make my face feel clean and hydrated, but for some reason my skin had a slight reaction to the mask. Since my skin had a reaction to it I will not be repurchasing it again. I usually don’t do a skin test before I put products on but this is a reminder to do that in case of a bad skin reaction. 




Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Methyl Gluceth-10, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric/Stearic Triglyceride, Polysorbate 20, Cyclopentasiloxane, Prunus Serrulata (Japanese Flowering Cherry) Flower Extract, Rosa Damascena (Rose) Flower Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus) Flower Extract, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tetrasodium Edta, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum, Citric Acid and Sodium Hydroxide.





No comments:

Post a Comment