Sunday 29 November 2020

Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara 4D

   This mascara is called 4D because it lengthens, curls, defines and adds volume to your lashes.

   Some of the ingredients in this mascara are Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Panthenol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol and Tocopherol (vitamin e). Oryza sativa (rice) bran is a plant ingredient that is used to soften and nourish your skin. The rose flower is an emollient, it helps to soften and soothe your skin. Dimethicone (a.k.a polydimethylsiloxane) is a type of silicone that is man-made. It is used as an anti-foaming agent, a hair and skin conditioner and a skin protector. It spreads easily on your skin and it helps to prevent water loss by forming a barrier on your skin, Caprylyl glycol is a skin soothing moisturizer that is also used as a preservative. There is also a lash boosting complex in the mascara that helps to protect that lashes and make them look longer and thicker even after you take off the mascara.

   This mascara has beautiful rose gold mirrored outer packaging with a slight slant on the top and a C engraved on it. The wand itself is small and the bristles are in a spiraling pattern. Since the brush is small it was very easy to get the smaller lashes in my inner corner. When I first used the mascara, I noticed that the formula was very wet but it does dry out a little bit after the first week and that made it easier to use. I was able to get two coats on my lashes before they started to clump up, I have long lashes but not a lot of them, and they always clump up on me. When I had the mascara on I noticed that they did look longer, thicker, more defined and curled. The formula lasted all day on my lashes and didn’t flake or smudge at all, and the curl in my lashes also stayed.  After about a month of use I didn’t really notice if my lashes looked longer or thicker, but it could take longer for my lashes to look different.

   I like the way that this mascara looked on my lashes and that it does do what it claims, but I think that it is a bit pricey for me to continually use.

 

 

Ingredients:

Water, Ci 77499/Iron Oxides, Synthetic Beeswax, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Paraffin, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera Cera/Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Pvp, Aminomethyl Propanediol, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Panthenol, Rosa Centifolia Flower Wax, Rosa Damascena Flower Wax, Sucrose Stearate, Sphinganine, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Laureth-21, Potassium Sorbate, Synthetic Wax, Sodium Stearate and Hexylene Glycol.




$32 at Clarins and Shoppers Drug Mart



This mascara was given to me to try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment