Sunday 6 December 2020

Vichy Liftactiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector

   This is an anti-aging treatment that helps your skin look brighter in two weeks.

   There are only eleven ingredients in this formula; some of those ingredients are ascorbic acid (vitamin c), glycerin, tocopherol (vitamin e), hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid and pinus pinaster bark/bud extract. Hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid is a smaller version of hyaluronic acid, the smaller version is able to go deeper into your skin. Pinus Pinaster Bark has anti-inflammatory properties and can also reduce inflammation. 

   The treatment is in a small amber plastic bottle with a dropper as a dispenser. When I first opened the bottle to put the dropper in it I heard a hissing sounds like when you open a pop bottle, the product smelled like an orange creamsicle. 

   To use this product, cleanse and dry your face and hands, put four to five drops in your palm and use your fingers to apply the product onto your skin, but make sure to avoid your eye contour and lips. They recommend using this product once a day for ten to fifteen days, but you can use it for over twenty eight days with no bad reaction for your skin. When using this product, they don’t recommend using it with any abrasive or peeling treatment containing any other acids. 

   When I first used this product I did notice a tiny bit of tingling, but this is normal when using this type of treatment if your skin isn’t used to it. After the first few days I noticed that my skin did look a little bit brighter, and after two weeks my darks spots had started to look less pigmented and my skin looked more even. 

   I was pleasantly surprised by how well this product worked on my skin, it did actually reduce the pigmentation on my dark spots. I really recommend this product if you have uneven skin tone and want a brighter complexion, but please read how to use the product, and see if this would be a good product for you before using it.




Ingredients: 

Water, Ascorbic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Dipropylene Glycol, Glycerin, Laureth-23, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Sodium Hydroxide, Tocopherol, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid and Pinus Pinaster Bark/Bud Extract.





No comments:

Post a Comment