Tuesday 16 March 2021

Fresh Sugar Peach Hydrating Lip Balm

   This is a hydrating lip balm that has a peach scent to it.

   Some of the ingredients in this lip balm are isononyl isononanoate, apricot kernel oil, grape seed oil, tocopherol (vitamin e) and phenoxyethanol. Isononyl isononanoate is a synthetic emollient and texture enhancer. Prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil is an emollient that also has nourishing, moisturizing and antioxidant properties. Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil is a light emollient oil that has antioxidant properties. Phenoxyethanol is a synthetic preservative that is used in many cosmetic items.

   The balm is in a thin round container that has an orange lid and a clear bottom. The balm does smell like peaches at first, but the scent for me goes away very quickly. When I put it on it doesn’t feel sticky or thick and it does last for a few hours on my lips. During the time that it is on my lips and for a little while afterwards, my lips feel hydrated.

I do like this balm and I feel like it does a good job, but there isn't a lot pf product in it. Other balm containers that I own have more than six grams of product. I wish that this one had more, because I use lip balm a lot and it won't last me that long.    





Ingredients:

Isononyl Isononanoate, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Polybutene, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Glyceryl Behenate/Eicosadioate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sucrose Tetrastearate Triacetate, Tocopherol (Vitamine E), Ascorbyl Palmitate, Fragrance, Silica Silylate, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), BHT, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Water, CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 7), Propyl Gallate, Phenoxyethanol and Linalool.





$24 at Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment