Monday 17 May 2021

Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb

   This is a nourishing lip gloss that has a high shine.

   A few of the ingredients in this formula are polybutene, octyldodecanol, tricaprylin, shea butter, caprylyl glycol and tocopherol (vitamin e). Polybutene is used as a thickening and binding agent. Octyldodecanol is a synthetic ingredient that is used as an emollient and a texture enhancer. Tricaprylin is an emollient, it helps to soothe and soften the skin. This gloss is also cruelty free.

The gloss is in a pentagon shaped tube and has a silver mirrored lid with FB on the top and a clear bottom with Fenty Beauty in silver print on the front.

   As soon as I opened the gloss I saw that the formula looked a little thick and that it has a slanted doe foot applicator. As I was about to apply the gloss, I could smell that it has a sweet scent to it and it was a little strong to start off, but after a little while the scent did dissipate a bit. 

Sweet Mouth swatch.

   As I was applying the gloss there was enough product on the wand to cover both lips without dipping back into the tube. I found that it was easy to apply too much of the gloss on the lips making the product feel really goopy. When I applied it the next time I was more careful, and the gloss didn’t feel as thick on my lips. The gloss feels like it has a medium viscosity to it. The gloss lasted on my lips for a few hours, so long as I wasn’t eating or drinking anything, and during that time my lips felt really smooth and hydrated. 

   I do like the way that this gloss performs but the scent is a little too much for me. 





$Weet Mouth: 

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tricaprylin, Cera Microcristallina/Microcrystalline Wax/Cire Microcristalline, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Vp/Hexadecene Copolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Oleate, Silica, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Aroma/Flavor, Benzyl Benzoate, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Limonene, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lactic Acid, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Acrylates Copolymer, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).




$25 at Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment