Sunday 2 May 2021

Vichy Soothing Aloe Vera Mask

   This face mask helps to soothe and calm your skin.

   A few of the ingredients in this formula are glycerin, isopropyl palmitate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera), sodium polyacrylate, salicylic acid, dipotassium glycyrrhizate and polyglyceryl-3 beeswax. Isopropyl palmitate is used as a texture enhancer and an emollient. Sodium polyacrylate is a white powder that can absorb large amounts of water, as it absorbs water it turns into a gel. Since it can hold onto water and expands, it is used as a thickener and an emollient. Salicylic acid is a beta hydroxy acid (BHA) that helps to exfoliate the skin, reduce the excess oils on your skin and is an anti-inflammatory. Polyglyceryl-3 beeswax functions as an emulsifier and a thickener. It also has the ability to help smooth your skin. The formula is also hypoallergenic, paraben free and was tested under dermatological control to make sure it is okay for sensitive skin.

   The face mask is in a clear glass jar, when you open it you can smell a bit of aloe vera in the formula. You can smell it a little bit when it is on your face, but for me the scent didn’t last long. When I put the mask on my face I noticed that it didn’t go on evenly, and I could feel that it had a cooling sensation on my skin. When I took it off after I had it on for the recommend five minutes, I found that it was a little hard to take off by rinsing. I think that it would come off a lot easier with a wash cloth. After I took off the mask, my face felt smoother and the redness on my skin looked like it was reduced a bit.

   I believe that this mask does calm down your skin a bit, and if you have any redness in your skin it should help to reduce it.

 

 


 

Ingredients:

Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Isopropyl Palmitate, Sodium Carboxymethyl Starch, Polyglyceryl-3 Methylglucose Distearate, CI 15985, CI 77288, Potassium Sorbate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Polyacrylate, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Jojoba Esters, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Hydroxypropyl Acid, Xanthan Gum, Polyglyceryl-6 Distearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyglyceryl-3 Beeswax and Perfume.











No comments:

Post a Comment