Sunday 30 May 2021

Rimmel Oh My Gloss! Oil Tint

 

      This is an oil tint, hydrating lip gloss.

   A few of the ingredients in this lip oil tint are polybutene, octyldodecanol, crambe abyssinica (abyssinian) seed oil, coconut oil, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, squalene, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil and tocopherol (vitamin e). Polybutene is used as a thickening and binding agent. Octyldodecanol is a synthetic ingredient that is used as an emollient and a texture enhancer. Abyssinian Oil is an emollient that is high in omega fatty acids and is a natural anti-inflammtory. Pomegranate seed oil is an emollient that has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Squalane is an oily emollient that is a lot like the natural oils in your skin. It works as a skin lubricant and has natural antioxidants in it.

   The gloss has a silver mirrored lid with the company logo on the top, and the company name on the side. On the bottom is the colour that the tint will be on your lips. As I opened the gloss I saw that it had a paddle applicator.

Swatch in 100 Smart Pink (really I swear it's there! lol).

   As I applied the gloss I could smell that it had a candy scent to it. On my lips the gloss didn’t feel sticky at all and it felt very hydrating. The scent lasted for about an hour on my lips and the hydration lasted for a few hours. The first time I applied the gloss I didn’t see much of a tint on my lips, but as I applied it more throughout the day the tint did appear darker on my lips.

   Overall I really like this oil tint gloss even though the scent can be a little strong at first. I love that it has a tint to it and that the hydration lasts for a while on my lips.    

 

 

 

Ingredients:

Polybutene, Octyldodecanol, Diisopropyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Seed Extract, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Olive Oil Decyl Esters, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalene, Methylparaben, Propylparaben,Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylparaben, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Benzyl Benzoate, Geraniol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol and Bht.

May Contain:

Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Fd&C Yellow No.5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140), D&C Red No. 21 (Ci 45380), D&C Red No. 27 Aluminum Lake (Ci 45410), D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850) and D&C Red No.7 Calcium Lake (Ci 15850).





It seems like this is no longer available at most retailers, but there are a couple of colours still available at Walmart.ca.

$8.98 at Walmart.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment