Tuesday 8 June 2021

Milk Makeup Hydrating Face Mask

   This is a moisturizing stick clay mask.

   A few of the ingredients in the mask are aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, glycerin, kaolin, cannabis sativa (hemp) seed oil, tocopherylacetate (vitamin e) and helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil. Kaolin clay helps to absorbs excess sebum, detoxes skin, treats acne and is good for sensitive and irritated skin. Cannabis sativa seed oil, also known as hemp oil, is a good source of vitamin e and it helps to soften the skin. This mask is free from alcohol, phthalates, fragrance, sulfates, silicone, parabens, talc and gluten. It is also vegan and cruelty free.

   The stick is in a green tube that has a soft feel to it, and has the name of the company and the product on it in white. When I took off the lid and twisted up the stick, I could smell a faint scent to the mask but I didn’t notice a scent at all when it was on my face. As I applied the mask I found that it was easy to apply, but I had to go over the same spot a couple of times in order to get a more even layer on my face. It was also a little hard to apply the mask around the contours of my nose. I left the mask on for the recommended five to ten minutes and rinsed it off. After I rinsed off the mask I found that my face felt squeaky clean and a little bit dry. I have tried this mask with both damp and dry skin and every time I got the same results. I did use this mask the morning after I was outside in the sun, and it did seem to calm down my skin a little bit.

   I like that this mask is easy to use, it doesn’t make a mess and it seemed to calm down my skin a bit. The one thing that I didn’t like is that my skin didn’t feel hydrated at all after I used it. Since it made my skin feel dry instead of hydrated, I will not be repurchasing this face mask, but I would like to try other ones from Milk Makeup. 




Ingredients: 

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin, Kaolin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Gellan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Helianthus Annuus(Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butylene Glycol, Silybum Marianum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid, Benzoic Acid and Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288).



$34 at Sephora


No comments:

Post a Comment