Monday 16 August 2021

Tarte Tarteist Lash Paint Mascara

 

   This is mascara gives your lashes volume and length.

   A few of the ingredients in this mascara formula are oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, carnauba wax and hydroxyethylcellulose. Oryza sativa (rice) bran wax is a non-fragrant wax that is used as an emollient and a smoothing agent. Carnauba wax is a vegetable wax that is an emollient, and a natural thickener that helps product go on smooth and stay on longer. Hydroxyethylcellulose is derived from plants and is used as a thickening agent. This formula has been ophthalmologist and dermatologist tested, is safe for contact wearers and is vegan and cruelty free.

   The mascara comes in a black tube with Tarte Tartiest written on the tube in gold and gold splatter on the top.

   The wand is silicone and has multi-length bristles on it to help grab on to the smaller lashes. As I was applying the mascara, I hit my lids with it a few times because the bristles are short, and when it hit me I found out that they are also pointy. The formula glided on to my lashes really nicely and when I was done applying it, my lashes did have more volume, a bit of length and they were defined without any clumping at all. The mascara lasted all day and there was no flaking or smudging. 

   Overall I like this mascara and it does what it is supposed to do. If I ever run out of mascara, and it is on sale, I will buy it. 





Ingredients: 

Water, paraffin, glyceryl stearate, synthetic beeswax, acacia senegal gum, stearic acid, butylene glycol, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax/oryza sativa (rice) bran cera, palmitic acid, polybutene, ozokerite, VP/eicosene copolymer, hydrogenated vegetable oil, cera carnauba/copernicia cerifera (carnauba) wax/cire de carnauba, phenoxyethanol, stearyl stearate, aminomethyl propanol, hydroxyethylcellulose, tropolone, sodium nitrate, iron oxides (CI 77499).






Standard Size $30 at Sephora.
Mini Size $16 at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment